Like everything else in life, if you want something to look good and last, you've got to take care of it. Smiles are no exception.
Whether you want to improve your smile, replace loose or missing teeth, remove stains, eliminate bad breath or treat gum disease, our staff will work with you to give you that natural and healthy smile you have always wanted.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Your safety is important to us, thus we strive to achieve quality control that meets and exceeds mandatory guidelines. All instruments are sterilized thoroughly after use.
It's important to eliminate the threat of infections in a dental office for your safety. We use steam autoclaving, sterilization, OSHA approved disinfectants, and disposable instruments.
In addition to the latest in modern materials, methods, and instrumentation, South Valley Family Dental offers an Electronic Quieter Drill System, Nitrous Oxide Relaxing Gas, and Digital X-Rays & Intraoral Pictures.
Our waiting room is equipped with activities for children while they wait to see the dentist. We also have mounted LCD monitors with DVD's in each treatment room for those who may like the distraction of a movie..
We realize pain can't wait; especially tooth pain. Appointment times are reserved daily to ensure that your emergency needs are treated promptly so don't hesitate to call us any time.
We cover a variety of insurance providers to suite your financial needs. For a full list, see our FAQ page. If you don't see your insurance provider there, please call our office or look on your provider website for South Valley Family Dental.